Modifying a 1952 Chevy Truck. Original bodywork - modern upgrades.
April 2017. Fitting a windscreen washer without drilling holes. Hidden jets. Hidden tank.
Everything is hidden. Clean firewall and engine bay. Hidden jets.
The picture above is all you see of the jets. Look closely and you will just one of them through the gap.
The tank is in the front wheel well. Pipes go discretely round the hood hinges. The jets are hidden in the gap
between the hood and the firewall. The tank is easily refilled with a detachable bottle. No holes are drilled
anywhere, the stainless steel special bracket which holds the tank / bottle goes into existing bolt holes which
fix the fenders (wings). Just put your hand under the front wheel well to unclip the tank and refill it.
All you see under the hood is shown below!
A single system is possible or a twin system. A twin system has a bottle under each front wheel well and there are
two hidden jets. One on each side of the windscreen. This has the added advantage that double the fluid can be
carried. Two push buttons re under the dash.
Click on the banner below to see our new web site.
It is about a new hard tonneau cover (bed lid) for the 1947-53 Chevy truck.
Model - "Zero Impact Ultimate 3100" Tonneau cover. Fit without drill holes in your truck.
You can read about it and you can order it. It is available now.
Click on the banner above.
• A hard tonneau cover. Completely rigid, solid and strong. Folding.
• Zero impact. It can be fitted without drilling any holes in the truck. All paint work protected.
• Does not detract from the appearance of the truck. Enhances the appearance of the truck.
• With the cover removed and just the hardware kit showing it still looks "show quality".
• When the cover is fitted but open it still looks excellent and does not detract in any way from the appearance of the truck.
• The cover can be removed in under five minutes.
• All materials and finishes are of the highest quality.
• There is a choice of hardware support finishes to suit painted or patina trucks.
• A water drainage system is included to prevent water from leaking into the bed.
• Better than original factory quality. Just look at the pictures above.
• The model shown is supported by a mirror polished stainless steel installation kit.
• This tonneau cover is for the - 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953 Chevy truck. Advanced design stepside 3100.
Link to our own museum site
Rewind Museum. A Museum of vintage consumer electronics.
For old Satellite receivers with knobs on!
(and other historic items) - and
Vintage reel to reel video recorders. Vintage VHS
and Betamax VCRs. Vintage video cameras. Vintage
Laser Disc. Vintage Computers. Old telephones,
Old brick mobile phones. Vintage Hi Fi, Old reel
to reel audio and early audio cassette decks.
Including, the history time line of vintage
consumer electronics ... and much more .....
It is well worth a visit.
Only The Satellite Superstore brings you
great products, advice and it's own museum
A Useful Search Engine.
An excellent very comprehensive search engine. Find everything.
Probably the biggest search engine in the world.
Link to our main site. Satellite TV.
Sponsored by Vision International.
Note. One of our businesses, Vision International (established 1991) sponsors the
1952 Chevy truck site including financial support for this web site.
Vision International is one of a group of businesses that we have in the field of
Satellite TV. This is a link to our sponsor.
Tune in an extra 10,000 channels? No you don't need a large dish but we do sell
big dishes as well. Watch the world? Links to some of the pages are below,
Mobile / caravan satellite
Satellite finder meters
All satellite products.
This 1952 Chevy truck web site is maintained on a non-profit
making voluntary basis. Our main business website is at
Our main business is satellite TV and we are a specialist
satellite company. We supply satellite goods in the UK
and worldwide including fixed and motorised satellite
systems, accessories, and installation equipment.
Web site copyright © 2021 Vision International. All rights reserved.
For all questions & comments about this site's content, contact - Dave
using our email address - (We only accept questions in English.)